About the course
This is a great option if you would like to take advanced Botox and filler course . Get trained by our industry professionals and licensed doctors in the advanced Botox & Fillers techniques. Get both theoretical knowledge and practical training on our provided live models.
• Course is only available to Doctors (MDs), Nurses (RN, RPN, NP), and International Medical Graduates (IMGs)
• Admissions interview
Model: Yes (Numerous live models for 2 days)
You will learn the theory portion of the course along with an examination. After you will continue with a hands-on practical component supervised by Rejuvenus's team of experienced instructors and physicians. The practical component includes the review of the following topics:
• Anatomy review (upper face muscles, midface fat compartments, arteries of the face)
• Consent processing and post-care instructions
• Facial analysis and evaluation
• Emergency kit items
• Selection of right product (for fillers)
• Management of Complications
• Patient pictures and records
• Multiple stations for practicing on live models
This is a great option if you would like to take advanced Botox and filler course. In the field of anti-aging medicine, injectables such as neurotoxins and fillers are some of the best non-invasive procedures for reducing wrinkles and fine lines. Training courses for Botulinum Toxin (Botox®️, Dysport®️, Nuceiva®️, and Xeomin®️) and Dermal Fillers must follow all standards of practice and patient safety regulations. Due to the high demand for these services, more and more practitioners show interest in administering these products as part of their clinical services. Get trained by our industry professionals and licensed doctors in the advanced Botox & Fillers techniques. Get both theoretical knowledge and practical training on our provided live models.
Rejuvenus offers a comprehensive one-day hands-on training workshop that explores the applications of Botulinum Toxin type A for cosmetic purposes with a focus on the most popular areas requested for treatment. The presentation will include an introduction to the history and new developments on the horizon of Botulinum Toxin A as well as a brief analysis of Botulinum Toxin B. Significant focus on pertinent facial anatomy and physiology will be presented (for safe and effective treatment).
The presentation will include mechanism of action, safety and efficacy issues, management and treatment of complications, dilution guidelines, and comprehensive information on proper injection techniques and placement, for the desired outcome. Our intense hands-on session will include identifying and mapping areas for injection and actually doing the injections.
Requirements: After completion of Basic Injectables (Botox & Fillers) course.
• Training Manual
• Students will be provided with all the products and equipment required for practice in-class.
• Live Models Practice, Supervised
• Certificate of Completion
• Individual & Group Hand-On Training
• Stock/products available after the training
• Lifetime support from your instructors
Duration: 2 Days Training / 1 Weekend (6-7 hours per day)